Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I still have four of my lenses in the top 10,000 one is ranked 1,183!!!!


As of Novemember 18, 2009 3:30 EST.  I have a few of my lenses that are doing very well in the rankings over the past week- even without me promoting them since my wireless connection has not been working.... Please take a look at them or any of my other Squidoo lenses on my lensography.
1st  My top ranked lens about the Apocalypse
2nd  #6,086 Loan Cancellation for Teachers
3rd #7,715 Tips for Lensmasters
4th #9,932 Freebies for Teachers

P.S.
I also have a website featuring baby & kids freebies.
http://www.teddiscorner.com 
Thanks,


Teddi

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get your computer working correctly pretty soon, but it is nice that these Lenses don't need constant attention! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

The backlinks feature is turned on so leave your links worry free.