Saturday, January 10, 2009

The best place for Lensmasters to visit daily


If you are a lensmaster you must visit SquidUtils. SquidUtils.com - is a website developed by the lensmaster & Giant Squid: thefluffanutta.

SquidUtils.com is not owned by or affiliated with Squidoo.com or SquidU.com, and is provided only for Lensmasters to use with their own Lenses.

I LOVE the advanced dashboard that is available. It is so much easier to make changes to my lenses here. The coolest thing I found there is being able to ping my lens.

This is the site were I also got my fans counter graphic/button which I added to this blog, my bio, and other profiles on the web. It is a great way to get visitors and to spread the word about Squidoo.

I think this site is one of the single most useful sites for lenmasters to use in developing & maintaining their lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The backlinks feature is turned on so leave your links worry free.