Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have been with Squidoo since June 2008


I can not even remember how I found Squidoo but I am glad I did. All aspects of my online affiliate marketing attempts and my website have improved with the networking I have done since I have became a lensmaster.

I currently have 36 lenses created and I have even had one lens, Baby & Kids Freebies, make it to #48 out of all the lenses on Squidoo! It remained there for 43 days.

My next goal is to become a giant squid! I think I will be able to accomplish this goal by March 31st 2009. Wish me luck. You can help me out with that by visiting my lenses.

If you want to become a lensmaster too please this link
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Teddi14 to get started today.

Enjoy!

Teddi

No comments:

Post a Comment

The backlinks feature is turned on so leave your links worry free.